Making an In-Kind Donation
- The fiscal agent for CommUniverCity San José is the San José State University Tower Foundation, a 501(c)(3).
- Write “CommUniverCity San José” for “Gift Designation” and “Department” in the Non-Monetary (In-Kind) Gift Intent Form.
Please submit this form to:
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0256
Your support makes our programs possible. Here is our wish list:
- Ink cartridges
- Toner for Ricoh Aficio MP 4000 printer
- Ergonomic computer desk and/or chairs
- Lightweight, Bluetooth, Cordless Projector for traveling meetings
- Space for monthly meetings with an average of 35 attendees [1st Friday of every month]
- Desktop computers [All in One preferred]
- Lightweight laptops or tablets [for site visits]
- Wireless/Bluetooth mouse, keyboard
- Lightweight and compact printers
- White printer and copy paper
- Color printer/copy paper, size 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Card stock and parchment paper
- Professional volunteer time e.g. sustainable carpet cleaning service, website administration, videography, photography, etc.
- Energy efficient microwave
- Energy efficient Top-Freezer refrigerator in working condition
- Sustainable, natural dishwashing soap/liquid, and other cleaning supplies
- Security Cameras
- Office supplies
- Dry Erase boards and markers, magnets
- At-a-Glance calendars (weekly, monthly or yearly)
- Pencils, Pens, other writing utensils
- White-out tape dispensers
- Staples, Paperclips, binder clips, sheet covers, report covers
- Post-its, notebooks, notepads
- Rulers, tchotchkes and incentives for children’s programs
- Project Management Software
- Take Home Kit Supplies
- High-resolution digital cameras and video cameras
- Reusable dinnerware, utensils, cups
- Commercial Folding chairs
- Heavy Duty Portable pop-up canopy tents with weights
- Lightweight stage (size approximately 8′ x 30′)
- Portable microphone system
- Portable projector screen
- Portable music player (compatible with mp3, Android or iPod connection, Bluetooth)
- Giveaway prize donations for community engagement events.
- The following suggested donations can be dropped off at CommUniverCity at McKinley Neighborhood Center, 651 Macredes Ave., San José, CA with an appointment.
- Please email email@example.com if you have questions about these donations
- Healthy Lifestyles: bicycles, bicycle helmets, bicycle u-locks, bicycle lights, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Education: K-12 books, tablets, scientific calculators, test prep books (e.g. SAT, SAT Subject), notebooks, pencils, musical instruments (e.g. guitar, ukelele, keyboard), educational games, wall world atlas maps, color pencils, crayons, paint, oil pastels, etc.
- Clothing: warm clothes (NO blue, bright blue, baby blue, maroon, red, bright red), business professional clothes, socks, etc.
- Food: food basket from farmer’s market, gift certificates to grocery stores, reusable water bottles, reusable utensil set, seasonal vegetable & herb seed packets, etc.
- Skills-building: gift certificates to skills-building workshops