Your support makes our programs possible. Here is our wish list:
- Ink cartridges for Epson Stylus CX4800 printer
- Ink cartridges for Epson Workforce 545 printer
- Toner for HP Laser Jet 4250n printer
- Toner for Ricoh Aficio MP 4000 printer
- Ergonomic computer desk chairs
- Desktop computers (Windows or MAC OS)
- Lightweight laptops or tablets (for site visits)
- 5 wireless mouse
- Lightweight and compact printers
- White printer and copy paper
- Color printer/copy paper, size 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Card stock (lime green and orange)
- Lightweight fax machine
- Professional volunteer time e.g. sustainable carpet cleaning service, website administration, videography, photography, etc.
- Energy efficient microwave
- Energy efficient Top-Freezer refrigerator
- Sustainable, natural dish washing soap/liquid
- Sustainable, natural cleaning supplies e.g. counter cleaner, keyboard cleaner
- Office supplies
- 12 clipboards
- Dry Erase boards
- Dry Erase markers
- White-out tape dispensers
- Pocket folders
- Dry-erase monthly wall calendars
- High resolution digital cameras and video cameras
- Reusable dinnerware, utensils, cups
- Folding chairs
- Portable pop-up canopy tents
- Lightweight stage (size approximately 8′ x 30′)
- Portable microphone system
- Portable projector screen
- Portable music player (for mp3, android or iPod connection)
- Giveaway prize donations for Safe and Green Halloween.
- The following suggested donations can be dropped off at CommUniverCity at McKinley Neighborhood Center, 651 Macredes Ave., San José, CA.
- Please email Greg Currey at Greg@cucsj.org if you have questions about donations for the Safe and Green Halloween prizes.
- Healthy Lifestyles: bicycles, bicycle helmets, bicycle u-locks, bicycle lights, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Education: K-12 books, tablets, scientific calculators, test prep books (e.g. SAT, SAT Subject), notebooks, pencils, musical instruments (e.g. guitar, ukelele, keyboard), educational games, wall world atlas maps, color pencils, crayons, paint, oil pastels, etc.
- Clothing: warm clothes (all colors except for blue, bright blue, baby blue, maroon, red, bright red), business professional clothes, socks, etc.
- Food: food basket from farmer’s market, gift certificates to grocery stores, reusable water bottles, reusable utensil set, seasonal vegetable & herb seed packets, etc.
- Skills-building: gift certificates to skills-building workshops such as Tech Shop., etc.
Making an In-Kind Donation
- The fiscal agent for CommUniverCity San José is the San José State University Tower Foundation, a 501(c)(3).
- Write “CommUniverCity San José” for “Gift Designation” and “Department” in the Non-Monetary (In-Kind) Gift Intent Form.
Please submit this form to:
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0256